You can link to items in your embedded Gallery2 using a special code. This code will be replaced by a thumbnail image that is linked to the actual item in your Gallery.
[G2: item_id n= number type= type size= number class= name frame= name album_frame= name item_frame= name ]
- item_id (required): This is the item ID from Gallery2. If you look at the URL of the item, this is the last number. Note that if the item_id is a single photo, n must be 1.
- n (suggested): This is the number of photos you want the block to show. It will override whatever is set in the defaults (initially 1). Note: this will change past instances where you did not set n -- the reason for its suggested use.
- type: The default type of gallery block. Any of the following may be used: randomImage, recentImage, viewedImage, randomAlbum, recentAlbum, viewedAlbum, dailyImage, weeklyImage, monthlyImage, dailyAlbum, weeklyAlbum, monthlyAlbum, specificItem. Note that for n=1, selectedItem is automatically chosen regardless of this parameter.
- class: The block that Gallery2 returns is wrapped in a DIV so additional styling can be done. The classes for this DIV are located in g2_filter.css. Included with the module are "left", "right", and "nowrap". These position the image block to the left or right or on a line all its own with the text not wrapping. You can also add your own class(es) to the CSS file and they will automatically be available.
- size: The length of the longest side for the thumbnail. The other side is determined automatically to keep the same aspect ratio. This option (for Gallery2.2 and above) will use the gallery image that is closest in size, and so may end up using a smaller image and expanding it (lower quality). If so, use "exactsize". For Gallery2.1, if you want your size to be bigger thanthe thumbnail size for that image as defined in your Gallery2, you must select "Full Size" inthe gallery settings page (but note that the full image will be returned and then resized by the browser, so it may take a while to download).
- exactsize: The length of the longest side for the thumbnail. The other side is determined automatically to keep the same aspect ratio. This option always ensures that the image is scaled from a larger image and so image quality is maintained. This only works for Gallery2.2 and above.
- frame/album_frame/item_frame: You can use just "frame" to assign a frame to the thumbnail regardless of whether it\'s for an album or a single item. Using aframe will only affect albums and iframe will only affect single items. Frames included with the default Gallery 2 install are: bamboo, book, brand , dots, flicking, gold, gold2, polaroid, polaroids, shadow, shells, slide, solid, notebook, wood.